Assistant Director of Admissions
Company: Rosarian Academy
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Position Title: *Assistant Director of Admissions
*Date Modified: November, 2022*
*FLSA Classification: *Exempt
*Reports to: *Director of Admissions, Head of School
*Effective Date: *January 1, 2023
*Position Purpose: * This 12-month position provides direct support
to the Office of Admissions in the overall execution of
institutional enrollment. This person represents Rosarian Academy
to the public and markets the mission and vision of the school to
prospective families. This individual will also have
responsibilities in data management for the Office of
_Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of
this position. However, in no way does this description state or
imply that these are the only duties that will be required to
perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not
exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or
is an essential function of the position._
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Field Admissions department calls as needed.
* Schedule and provide tours as needed.
* Administer academic placement testing as needed.
* Interact with prospective students and parents.
* Collect and maintain accurate records (i.e. transcripts, teacher
recommendations, etc) for each applicant.
* Follow-up with prospective families as necessary to obtain
* Maintain DASL database for NAIS membership
* New Student Orientation
* Open House
* Shadow Visits
* Incoming Kindergarten Recruitment and Welcome Events
* Invite Prospective Families to Campus Events (plays, Family Fun
* Follow school mission, procedures, and policies in administrative
and educational matters as set forth by the Head of School and the
Board of Directors.
* Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with staff
members and parents
* Be responsible for the timely planning and communication of
* Conduct oneself in a professional and Christian manner both in
and out of the Classroom.
* Hold a Bachelor Degree
* Experience working in an educational setting, preferably in an
* Completion of VIRTUS Training
* Ability to move about the school building(s) and campus.
* Ability to communicate effectively and positively with parents,
students, administration, and a variety of people and personality
*Physical Demands and Working Conditions: *
The physical requirements indicated below are examples of the
physical aspects that this position must perform in carrying out
the essential functions of the position.
Physical Demands: Walk, look downward, turn neck, sit, bend, stand,
stoop, squat, reach, push, and pull. Climb (infrequently), grasp
and manipulate materials and supplies, lift and carry items up to
twenty(20) pounds, and use sight, hearing, and speaking.
_Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a person with a
disability to perform the essential functions of the job._
_\* Rosarian Academy is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
all levels of diversity, and does not discriminate on the basis of
sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or
any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/DFWP._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
COVID-19 precautions will be in line with current CDC guidelines as
well as local and state government regulations.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* West Palm Beach, FL 33401: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Admissions: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Rosarian Academy, Miami , Assistant Director of Admissions, Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!