Company: Tacolcy Property Management Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Tacolcy Property Management Corporation (TPMC) is seeking
qualified persons to fill the available position of Property
Manager, for our Affordable Housing Apartment homes community. The
Property Manager manages the property for owner or property
management firm by performing the following duties or through
* Maximize occupancy/collections/physical appearance/ resident
* Establish and maintain pleasant atmosphere and relations with the
residents of community. Maintain visibility, professionalism, and
* Responsible for all of the day to day operation of the
* The Property Manager will assist in preparation of budgets for
each upcoming calendar year.
* Work with the established budget and notify the Regional Manager
of any variation immediately.
* Oversee that rents, security deposits, and any additional income
generated by the property are collected when due, and posted in a
* Handle delinquent accounts promptly.
* Oversee and adhere to all appropriate TPMC accounting directives,
including but not limited to:
* Use of chart of account numbers
* Daily income requirements
* Expense requirements
* Accounts payable system
* The rent roll, summary and recap
* Other monthly reports
* Hires, trains, and terminate employees in accordance with TPMC
policy, Federal and State laws and under the direction of the
Regional Manager and Vice President, maintaining employee records
for attendance, vacation, employee counseling etc.
* Perform written evaluations of employees.
* Conduct monthly staff meetings
* Maintain and or document all community records, files and
* Become familiar with and knowledge of federal, state, and local
laws and regulations as they relate to the management of the
property and the needs of residents.
* Process, enforce, and execute on behalf of TPMC all lease
* Compile and submit in a timely manner all operating, leasing,
maintenance or others reports.
* Purchase necessary office and property supplies in accordance
with TPMC policies and or directives.
* Work with residents in establishing good communication.
* Familiar with compliance requirements for affordable housing.
* Handle all details of move-in and move-outs, giving special
attention to apartment inspections checklists.
* Maintain positive customer service attitude.
* Continually inspect the property and improvements, record
deficiencies and taking necessary action within approve budgetary
* Ensure all maintenance requests are handled promptly, efficiently
and in accordance with TPMC's policies.
* Market and lease apartment and maintain a waiting list
* Conduct market surveys monthly and provide trend report
* Report accidents and emergency situations that develop
immediately, and prepare proper reports.
* Insure compliance with TPMC policies and procedures
* Performs any additional duties or task as assigned by Regional
Manager, Vice President.
* Act as a liaison between TPMC and on-site management and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Tacolcy Property Management Corporation, Miami , Property Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!