Corporate Performance Management Consultant
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in Latin America, India and China, will give you
the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for Corporate
Performance Management Consultants in our CPM national practice.
You can be based in any geographic location, as this role requires
travel to client locations.
A CPM consultant is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more
financial processes, including Budgeting and Forecasting,
Consolidations, Account Reconciliations/Transaction Matching, and
Financial Reporting within a Corporate Performance Management
system, such as Anaplan, Adaptive, Planful, Tagetik, TM1 Cognos,
Oracle and OneStream. You will be involved in the design,
development and delivery of Global financial systems for our
clients. You should possess knowledge of GAAP and IFRS, financial
statements, as well as strong functional knowledge around financial
systems and processes.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects. You will provide solutions for business problem, platform
integration with third party services, designing and developing
complex features for clients business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry
to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions focused
on our clients business needs. You will also contribute in a
variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems
analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging,
and documentation. You will challenge your leading-edge solutions,
consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in
multiple industry domains.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of
technology. Provide solutions/designs to project teams for
- Be willing to train both clients as well as internal Perficient
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand
functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional
teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate solutions.
- Support teams with planning and creation of technical solutions
until production deployment
- Engage with multiple teams to build innovative
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required
capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to
determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to
meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership affecting
significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the
immediate team and driving change.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience with implementing
Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions
- Reputation within the CPM community for successful
implementations and configuration skills
- Professional experience with financial processes revolving
around CPM solutions
- At least 2+ years of experience in a professional services
company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead
teams in the implementation of the solution according to the
- Demonstrated success in performing work and engaging in complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with
non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Ability and desire to mentor younger team members and develop
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or
- Certification in a Corporate Performance Management
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to
provide strategic planning and oversight
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate
customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficients professionals
serve clients from a network of offices across North America and
offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global
Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and
the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Miami , Corporate Performance Management Consultant, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!