Citi Global Wealth Chief Administrative Office: Risk & Controls
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Citi Global Wealth (CGW) is an integration of Citi Private Bank
and the Consumer Wealth organization into a single platform
enabling Citi to serve its clients across the wealth spectrum and
capitalize on Citi's industry leading capabilities to support the
goal of CGW, which is to be the leading wealth management provider
globally. As we embark on this journey, it is imperative to have a
strong Risk & Control framework, supporting this goal through an
independent but integral Internal Control organization.
This role is responsible for the end-to-end management of issues
for NAM Consumer Wealth within CGW, including project managing,
monitoring, tracking and actionable reporting of issues.
This role will ultimately report to the Issue Management Lead for
NAM Consumer Wealth Management.
* Drive proactive and timely identification, management, and
oversight of issues across NAM Consumer Wealth in line with firm
* Identify thematic root causes, underlying issues and facilitating
the effective remediation of control gaps.
* Responsible to draft issues, corrective action plans and
milestones; define success criteria for each issue including
artifacts/deliverables to support issue validation.
* Provide credible review and challenge of business remediation
* Prepare Closure Memo including artifacts and testing performed to
* Provide periodic issue status updates to NAM Consumer Wealth
senior leadership including escalations/ emerging risks, and
actionable items in the risk and controls environment.
* Collaborate with Personal Banking Wealth Management (PBWM)
colleagues to identify and adopt best practices for issue
* Liaise within the organization to ensure connectivity with
enterprise-wide issue management efforts to enhance Citi's safety
* Development of strong partnerships with key stakeholders,
including the ability to influence and guide issue owners through
the issue management lifecycle.
* Proactive engagement with control functions to ensure
understanding of the CGW governance program.
* Focus on continuous control improvements across all areas to
ensure continued improvement of the control framework in an
efficient, cost effective, streamlined, and value-add manner.
* 6-10 years of Financial Services and analytical / control work
* Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills (a must) and the
ability to translate complex concepts in a concise manner
* Openness to challenge and continuously challenging the status
* Demonstrated leader capable of driving change
* Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
simultaneously in a fast paced, highly matrix, dynamic
* Self-motivated, highly adaptive, and able to work well under high
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other
control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory
organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof;
extensive experience in area of focus
* Advanced degree (e.g., JD, MBA) and certifications (CFA, FRM)
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Miami , Citi Global Wealth Chief Administrative Office: Risk & Controls , Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!