Administrative Logistics Manager
Company: Rand Group, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Administrative Logistics Manager*
*Job description: *
We are seeking to fill a full-time position where you will be
responsible for data entry and order processing. You will work on
multiple projects in a successful auto parts business. Attention to
detail is a must. Candidate must be self-motivated, organized,
detail oriented, and have a positive attitude.
*Duties will include, but are not limited to: *
- Will work simultaneously in various functional areas of the
company: data input for shipping, customer inquiries, processing
purchase orders, generating packing lists, monitoring back orders,
inventory and general administrative duties.
- Follow established routines on shipping and document
- Ensure documentation and data input is accurate
*Other day to day tasks Qualifications: *
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Must be fully fluent in English and have strong writing and
- Must be legally able to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work independently, efficiently and meet strict
guidelines and deadlines.
- Must be coachable, teachable, willing to multitask and complete
work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills to be
able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Must have a positive, friendly attitude.
- Must have willingness to take on new challenges.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Requires close attention to detail, ability to audit work to
identify issues and implement processes to prevent errors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL 33122: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Rand Group, Inc, Miami , Administrative Logistics Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!