Director, Marketing - Consumer Lending
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: Opa Locka
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Director, Marketing - Consumer LendingCountry: United States of
AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGMarketing Director will manage the
team responsible for activities that support all lending lines of
business including personal loan, credit card and home
lending.Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage annual and quarterly plans that support overall business
- Manage external and internal partners/agencies critical to
effective program execution
- Accountable for the implementation of customer acquisition and
cross-sell campaigns across direct mail, digital, retail and owned
- Manages direct reports and supports their ongoing development.
Provides creative and brainstorming activities for and with the
team to broaden scope and foster growth.
- Establishes KPIs with channel and marketing leadership and
directs marketing team in the execution of campaigns and plans,
analyzes performance against expectations to identify trends and
- Manages marketing budget, forecasts and accrualsEducation:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experienceWork Experience:
9-12 years ; MarketingSkills and Abilities:
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment,
encouraging feedback and innovation.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal,
problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with and influence senior management.
- Ability to develop and execute effective marketing
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative environment, with the
ability to work within a team and in a matrixed environment.
- Must have excellent professional presentation skills, and the
ability to interact and engage all levels of
- Ability to regularly evaluate workload and prioritize
projects.Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and
respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the
diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to
apply.Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occassional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights:This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason. Masters of Science (MS)
Primary Location: Miami, Florida, United States of America
Other Locations: Florida-Miami
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Miami , Director, Marketing - Consumer Lending, Executive , Opa Locka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!