Posted on: January 25, 2023
Welcome to The Oasis, Miami's new cultural epicenter. Where
everyone will come to experience reprieve from the concrete jungle
in The Oasis's sprawling courtyard, which features six premier
outdoor dining destinations and outdoor nightlife at the 75-foot
"Tower Bar" featuring rotating art installations.
We have weekly live performances, including top music artists, and
cultural events with a focus on art and neighborhood programming,
plus retail pop ups, and a bevy of other events, all in an
expansive outdoor setting. With an eclectic blend of food and
beverage concepts, nightlife and live performances, The Oasis is a
35,000 square foot heavily landscaped courtyard and the destination
for lunch to late night and everything in between.
Come join us at The Oasis!
What will you be doing?
The Floor Manager is a pivotal member of the OASIS team. As the
Floor Manager, you will assist the General Manager in executing all
venue operations during scheduled shifts. As a manager, you will
deploy partners and delegate tasks to create a great guest
experience by providing awesome service and maintaining a clean and
comfortable venue environment.
What's in it for you?
- Generous employee discount
- Medical, Dental, and vision insurance
- Supplements Insurance
- Competitive compensation
What we're looking for:
- Manage weekly, daily schedules, employee shifts.
- Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress.
- Ensure that daily sales/production goals are met.
- Count cash at the end of the shift and manage bank
- Train and integrate new employees.
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees when
- Follow opening and closing procedures.
- Maintaining accurate records of the inventories and ensuring
that there is minimum wastage of inventories.
- Ensure industry rules and regulations are followed.
- Handle guest and employee complaints.
- Managing technology systems like POS, Payroll, Applicant
tracking systems etc.
- Resolve conflicts between employees diplomatically.
- Ensures safety and quality of all food and beverages
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of direct management experience in food, nightclub,
and beverage industry.
- You must be at least 18 years old to work with us in this
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational
- Able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate
with them effectively
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s)
of the work location.
- You must be able to stand for extended periods of time and
push/pull/lift 20+ pound.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Must have or be able to take a food safety class, for
responsible food handling practices. As well as a responsible
alcohol vendors course.
- This position regularly requires late hours and weekend
Keywords: Oasis, Miami , Floor Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!