General Manager in Training
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Our Retail Teamconsists of talented pool professionals and sales
associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our
customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are
the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team
members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced
to high level management positions.
We offer our employeescompetitive compensation, extensive paid
training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package,
401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top
performers, and most importantly career advancement
The General Manager in Training Program ("GMIT") is designed to
infuse the organization with highly qualified college graduates
and/or successful management individuals that have an interest in
building a career in retail store management. You will be mentored
by a tenured General Manager with a proven track record of success.
Your Mentor will guide you through your on- the- job training
program, which is designed to be completed within 90 days. After
completion will transition into store manager role or senior
assistant store manager role.
About the Opportunity
You are an outgoing professional who has a drive to succeed. You
possess leadership characteristics, are highly motivated,
competitive and goal driven. You are a people person who
exemplifies strong retail salesmanship skills and thrives in a fast
- You will learn overall expectations and procedures of store
operations, sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all
controllable expenses. (P&L)
- You will assist by conducting water analysis and mechanical
- You will aim to increase commercial and residential sales,
customer count, etc.
- You will provide excellent customer service through personal
example and expectation
- You will ensure that the team is following all safety
- You will assist in identifying new talent to join the
- You will strive to maintain a welcoming store
- You will assist with merchandising and inventory
- You will have opening and closing store responsibilities that
may include the delivery of daily bank deposit
Qualifications - External
- You have a Bachelor's degree OR 3 years specialty retail
management, or 4 years military experience
- You are a minimum 20 years of age
- You have excellent communication skills and are proficient with
- You have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Possible have to relocate after training period to assume a
store management role
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through
superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with
a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical
component to our continued success is our people. And as such,
there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of
our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is
unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are
filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversityinto the workplace and
providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families.
Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and
creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports
differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of
life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Leslie's, Miami , General Manager in Training, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!