Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Brightline Trains
Posted on: January 28, 2023
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager leads the in-house,
day-to-day operation of the digital marketing plan working at both
the strategic and operational level. With a focus on guest
satisfaction and audience development/retention in a
deadline-driven environment, you would oversee Brightline's
acquisition & retention channels focusing on website, app, email,
SMS, Push notifications and other marketing automation programs.
-This position also has the responsibility to manage and configure
critical platforms (CRM, ESP, CDP and CMS) for the effective launch
of campaigns and segmentation of key B2C & B2B audiences. This
includes working closely with creative team(s), business
intelligence, e-commerce and agencies to assure strategy alignment
to activate all campaigns. This position is also responsible for
creating, leading, and measuring the implementation of digital
marketing campaigns through website and automation channels
including guiding the company into new trends, testing and securing
the latest new technologies to ensure efficiencies and maximizing
revenue. You will monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, document
requirements for new initiatives, participate in user acceptance
testing and other key tasks as needed. This position sits within
the Marketing team and reports directly to the Sr. Director, Media
& Digital Marketing.
- -Leads the strategy, scheduling and management of messaging
implementation of all digital channels including email,
remarketing, SMS, push notifications and content strategy
development and implementation for web (mobile first), app, kiosk,
- Code, test and transmit email, SMS, push campaigns and
automations to build audiences, loyalty, evangelism and repeat
- Produce digital marketing plans, reports, and presentations
that facilitate the achievement of results.
- Direct and implement campaign strategies, establishing and
reaching objectives and KPIs to generate growth, and build
personalized audience segments that can be utilized across all
- Grasp and apply 3rd party marketing & tracking tools on website
and app such as dynamic retargeting systems, booking abandonment
and heat mapping insights to track user actions and events to
optimize dynamic content for specific segments
- Work with internal executives, partners and stakeholders to
understand goals and timelines to prioritize the viability of
automated marketing campaigns & journeys and testing the effect on
ecommerce experiences, conversions and future roadmap.
- We are a new business model - agile and evolving. The job
description isn't meant to be a complete list of your
qualifications or all the things you'll do. Qualifications:
- 7+ years' experience owning strategy of a product/brand
- 7+ years' experience with an enterprise marketing automation
ESP/CRM platform (Hubspot, Salesforce, Oracle, Adobe, etc.).
- 7+ years' experience managing CDP (Customer Data Platform) as
well as an enterprise CMS platform (Adobe, Drupal experience a
- Ability to code, test and deploy html emails, SMS and push
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools & tagging (e.g.,
Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics) and accountable for KPI's and
- Passion to own and be accountable for reporting metrics and
identifying trends company wide.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must be resourceful, a self-motivated, self-starter who takes
the initiative to be multitask and prioritize to be successful in
this entrepreneurial environment. Additionally, must be able to
work as a team player and partner in achieving goals. Combine your
experience, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit by joining our
growing team in Florida, California, and Nevada. Brightline is
pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package,
and the opportunity to make a difference while making history as
the only privately-funded rapid rail service in the country.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline
Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
Keywords: Brightline Trains, Miami , Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!