Assistant General Manager
Company: Coyo Taco
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description: Company OverviewCoyo Taco is Miami's freshest
Mexican street food experience. At Coyo Taco, guacamole is smashed
to order, and tortillas are handcrafted on-site in an authentic
Mexican tradition. Vegetables are farm fresh and locally sourced.
meat and seafood are naturally raised and humanely treated. Aguas
frescas and margaritas are made from scratch. staying true to our
todo fresco, or 'everything fresh' philosophy, our ingredients are
100% natural.Our staff is at the center of everything we do, and we
believe that our guest experience starts from the moment YOU join
our team! What will you be doing?As the Assistant General Manager
(AGM), you will assist the General Manager to ensure that
day-to-day business operations run smoothly. The Assistant Manager
will draw up weekly schedules, order merchandise, and assist the
General Manager with training, recruiting, promotions and planning.
The AGM should be experienced in a supervisory role, and be able to
confidently deliver performance feedback, set goals, foster
teamwork, and clearly communicate business objectives. Also, must
be able to competently perform duties in the absence of the General
Manager.What's in it for you?
- On the job training
- Generous employee discount
- Medical, Dental, vision and supplemental insurances
- Opportunities for advancement; we are growing!
- Competitive compensation
- ...and an amazing work environmentEssential Functions:
- Cooperating with the General Manager and assisting with
anything from project planning to staff management.
- Leads the team in delivering an enriching experience at the
- Responsible for fostering a positive working environment and
inspiring staff to realize company vision, goals, and brand
- Is an energetic and positive leader, ensuring a high level of
- Mentors and continually coaches direct reports to thrive and
grow with the company.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.
- Accurately completes all reports in a timely manner.
- Conducts regular appraisals and follows company performance
- Assist in overseeing all recruiting, hiring, training, and
development within the restaurant.
- Complete monthly/weekly inventory of dry goods, sprits,
marketing materials, etc.
- Supervise all direct report positions.
- Ensures disciplinary / termination procedures are
- Provides conflict resolution.Requirements:
- Degree in business administration or similar.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where
- 3-4 years of direct management experience in the food and
- You must be at least 18 years old to work with us in this
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s)
of the work location.
- You must be able to stand for extended periods of time and
push/pull/lift 20+ pounds.
- Must have or be able to take a food safety class, for
responsible food handling practices.PI201273274
Keywords: Coyo Taco, Miami , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!