Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are conducting a search for CFO to join a fast-growing boutique
Real Estate investment firm located in Miami, FL. This is a
well-established firm with a diverse real estate portfolio. The CFO
will help in taking the firm to the next level as the company
continues to grow. We are looking for someone from either a Private
Equity firm with a focus in Real Estate or someone from a
traditional Real Estate organization.
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing
financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth
plans, and directing staff.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the finance, accounting and
administrative functions including developing a team
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing
financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations
to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional
objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with executive team to develop systems and execute
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and
revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion
prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying
opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems
enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Support CEO in identifying, closing and managing capital
facilities including complex ABL, working capital lines and real
estate portfolio loans
- Work with our external accounting firm on annual audit & tax
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital,
facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources;
and developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing
results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment
opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting
results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Minimum 4-5-year degree in finance, economics, and/or
accounting. Further educational accomplishments a plus.
- Not less than ten years' experience in real estate, 15 years in
business, preferably in development/construction type enterprises
in order to understand the complexities of the business within a
vertically oriented hands-on development firm which has direct
construction as well as design involvement,
- Experience and qualifications with accounting, financial
reporting, underwriting, cash management and forecasting.
- Experience in managing people, directly, and in business
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Miami , CFO, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...