Assistant Project Manager
Company: Ring Inc
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Overview:Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) has an opening in
our Construction Services Department. UES is a nationwide leader in
Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and
Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational
Health & Safety, and Building Envelope.The AssistantProject Manager
is responsible for assisting the CSD Manager in coordinating the
activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control,
and quality standards are met. Under the direction of the CSD
Manager, the Assistant Project Manager is expected to take on
any/all tasks in the quest to learn all he/she can about the
- Communicate with dispatching and/or field supervisor, advising
of current job status and locations as required. Cellular phones
are to be worn at all times and calls are to be returned
- Ability to read/understand project plans and
- Prepare proposals for private sector.
- Ensure projects are on budget and tracks progress.
- Prepare and track change orders.
- Maximize profitability for assigned projects by audit project
- Ensures special inspection/threshold forms are submitted to the
client in a timely manner.
- Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level
reinforcing UES' commitment to continuously address their needs and
- Work collaboratively with outside parties (i.e. client, owner
rep, project team, GC, etc.) to accomplish client goals.
- Promote positive contractor relations by dealing professionally
and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors instilling this
philosophy in the project team at all times.
- Report data in a complete, timely, and understandable
- Ensure that project requirements are met and compliant with
project specifications, requirements, and company policies or
- Complete daily time and labor reports in accordance with
- Train field and office personnel.
- Approves invoices prior to Billing Team sending them to
- May act as liaison between billing team and client to assists
with collections Over 120 Days.
- Attend on-site and branch meetings, when required.
- Follow all company safety procedures and policies.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or College Degree
- 1-3 years industry experience
- Valid DL
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the CMT Industry
- E.I. License Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Required to drive, stand, walk, use hands to type, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, talk, and hear;
body motions and movements include: bending, twisting, reaching,
stooping, pulling, kneeling, lifting, carrying, and pushing
- Lifting and/or moving up to 35 pounds regularly on average, and
up to 75 pounds on occasion, with or without reasonable
- This job is located in Florida, with exposure to intense sun,
intense heat, humidity, rain, thunderstorms, and other adverse
- This job is primarily and regularly exposed to outside weather
conditions and construction sites where the noise level is usually
moderate to loudWho We Are:UES provides essential engineering
services for some of the most prominent and significant projects in
the nation. Our team members, from our drillers to administrative
staff, contribute directly to projects that transform communities.
With some of the greatest talent in Geotechnical Engineering,
Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Code Compliance,
Environmental,OccupationalHealth & Safety, and Building Envelope,
we are committed to delivering groundbreaking solutions for our
clients. At the core of our success is our team members who make it
all possible. We know that the projects we deliver are only as good
as our people, which is why we offer enriching opportunities for
career growth at every level. Growing in ExcellenceAs the #1
fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in
2021, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future. As we
evolve from a one-man operation to a company spanning 73 branches
and 3,500 employees, we're looking for enthusiastic talent to
launch their careers and grow along with us. Why Work at UES?We
value the individual contributions of our employees, and we show
this through providing great benefits. Click to see how we support
our people in and out of the workplace. Please ask your recruiter
what benefits plans apply to you.Check out our website:Follow us on
Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of the job.
Keywords: Ring Inc, Miami , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...