Territory Sales Manager - Miami Full Time - Miami - Miami, FL chevron_right
Company: Unirac, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Level: - - -Management
Job Location: - - -Miami - Miami, FL
Position Type: - - -Full Time
Education Level: - - -4 Year Degree
Salary Range: - - -Undisclosed
Job Shift: - - -Day
Job Category: - - -Sales
Unirac is a national leader in the solar PV structural mounting
industry. We enable our customers to power the world with clean,
abundant energy by creating dependable, innovative mounting
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for developing and
growing Unirac's existing solar mounting and solar services
business across residential and commercial sectors. This position
is an industrial sales position that works with both the
distributors of and the end-product installers. The Territory Sales
Manager is expected to have solid product knowledge with the
ability to demo specific products lines as needed to both customer
groups, maintain and grow relationships and involve the surrounding
team to achieve the company goals.
Primary Responsibilities / Duties:
- Maintain relationships with existing installation
- Win new installers over to Unirac through expertise in our
innovative products and services.
- Grow the relationships with distribution partners by
continually working with them and keeping them up to date with the
latest Unirac offerings.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of Unirac's products and
services to existing and potential customers.
- Be an advocate for the customer to drive continuous
improvements of the team.
- Partner with respective departments - both internally and
externally - to coordinate the business process.
- Coordinate activities with accounts and targets for yourself
and the team in an organized and transparent manner.
- Fully utilize Unirac's CRM to ensure proper tracking and
communication of account information to the rest of the
Other Job Duties:
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of
customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Engage with multiple customers daily by reaching out to new
clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to
terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages,
adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested
QualificationsExperience / Skill Requirements:
- Must be bilingual: English & Spanish
- Must have some solar experience
- Experience in distribution
- B2B experience
- Success in a team environment
- Communicate clearly and transparently.
- Knowledge of sales principles and applied sales
- Skilled in negotiation.
- Ability to network and influence.
- Presentation, facilitation, and public speaking
- Must be able to build rapport with many different people at
- Ability to think critically, be inquisitive and strategically
- Must be able to negotiate challenges, remove barriers and work
- Organize a plan while involving the broader team.
- Translate technical terms into nontechnical terms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, as well as
Educational Requirements: -Bachelor's Degree
Travel is a critical component of this job. The travel requirements
for this position are greater than 50% of the time.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Alternative work schedules
- Affordable Healthcare Benefits Package (Medical, Dental,
Vision, Disability & Life/AD&D insurance, 401K)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States
-and to complete the required employment eligibility verification
form upon hire.
Keywords: Unirac, Inc., Miami , Territory Sales Manager - Miami Full Time - Miami - Miami, FL chevron_right, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...