UI Product Manager
Company: Dominion VUE / DMS
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Dominion Dealer Solutions, a division of Dominion Enterprises,
is recruiting a talented, highly motivated and results-driven -UI
Product Manager -to contribute to the growth of a new cloud-based
Dealer Management System. This is an ideal role for someone who is
a self-starter with excellent automotive retail experience, deep
knowledge of the DMS, and strong entrepreneurial skills. - About
the Role: -
- Solicit feedback from users to identify growth and optimization
opportunities for our business and product.
- Develop business cases that rationalize development of new
products or features.
- Help create and maintain the product roadmap.
- Take ownership of the product backlog through prioritization
- Become a product expert and lead initiatives to improve the
product and processes that surround it to deliver business
- Responsible for owning and managing the features that drive the
common user experience related to Dashboards, Notifications, and
other common features used across all modules in the system.
Required Experience: -
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in a discipline
related to business, IT, or 8 years of related work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in product management or product
development in an Agile environment. -
- Proven history of converting customer insights into tangible
product features that customers love. -
- Experience working with large quantities of data from various
sources and translating them into business requirements. -
- Experience working with user telemetry systems like Hotjar,
Clarity, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with A/B testing. -
- Basic understanding of web-based applications that utilize
modern frameworks like VUE.js and React.js. -
- Experience working on features and requirements for shared UI
components in an enterprise B2B cloud application. -
- Experience working with development planning tools like DevOps
- Basic knowledge of enterprise level application architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical
and non-technical stakeholders. -
- Experience presenting to executives. - What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation -
- Medical Dental Vision flexible spending account. Coverage
starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of
- 401k matching up to 4% after one year of employment
- Paid vacation company holidays and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities This role offers a
compensation of approximately -$65,000 - $75,000 / annually.
-Compensation factors include geography, experience, education, job
demands, job market, etc. - Additional benefits include medical,
dental, vision, flexible spending account; 401k, matching up to 4%
fully vested on day one of employment; paid vacation, company
holidays and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities. -About
DE Dominion Enterprises (-------DE----- -) is a privately held
digital marketing, data services, and software services
conglomerate offering client solutions through specific business
units in several verticals including automotive, hospitality,
franchise, real estate, advertising, and powersports.-- Our
customers rely on our B2B products and services through Data One
Software, DMS Vue, Activator, Dealer Specialties, Cross Sell,
Alliant, DX1, Travel Media Group and Franchise Ventures business
units. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, approximately 1,000
employees work nationwide. We are proud of the collaborative,
innovative, team-oriented work environments, excellent career
enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities,
competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package which
includes a generous 401(k) plan.-- DE is an equal opportunity
employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing
Keywords: Dominion VUE / DMS, Miami , UI Product Manager, Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...