Senior Project Manager
Company: Kaufman Lynn Construction, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job Summary:Serves as the senior on-site company representative
responsible for managing all administrative and technical
requirements. Supervises activities related to contract
administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project
financials set-up and updates, and schedule to ensure projects are
completed in a quality, profitable, safe, and timely manner.
Maintains a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer
needs and expectations. Builds business with current customers by
delivering on our promises and creates new business with potential
customers in a proactive manner, promoting all of our construction
services. Has capability to oversee multiple small projects, or
oversee the largest projects that KL has.Key Responsibilities:
- Generate the primary schedule and weekly updates. Prepare pay
applications and all project close-out documents. Conduct owner and
- Monitor the performance of the field operations, prepare in P6
subcontractor scopes, negotiate contracts and buyout, change order
- Manage safety and quality effort for the project, utilizing
safety and QC resources appropriately.
- Project financial reports, including updated cost
- Develop and maintain client relationships with the goal of
repeat profitable business.
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame,
financial objectives, and procedures for accomplishing work,
staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources during
various phases of the project.
- Establish work plan, budget and staffing for each phase of
project and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
- Identify changes in scope or differing conditions and secure
appropriate change orders for project cost and time.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Multifamily and/or municipal/public sector/commercial
- High rise experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform financial analysis; draft and understand
- Ability to manage a team, resolve disputes and foresee
potential cost or schedule issues.
- Outstanding oral, written communication and interpersonal
- Familiarity with Procore preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Expedition, Suretrack, P6(or
equivalent) is required.
- Bilingual(English/Spanish) is a plus.About Kaufman Lynn
Construction:Who We AreKaufman Lynn Construction is a full-service
commercial construction company with extensive experience in both
the public and private sectors. KL is a Top ENR firm, consistently
ranked as one of the largest and fastest-growing general
contractors in Florida and North Carolina. We are 100%
employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, providing
all KL associates a risk-free retirement fund in addition to our
401(k) with employer matching.KL is proud of our amazing culture
that is focused on employee engagement. We emphasize accelerated
career growth, mentoring and professional development, highly
competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art
construction technology/processes and a truly fun, family
atmosphere.Kaufman Lynn wasnamed by the Sun Sentinel as one of the
Top Workplaces in South Florida for seven years in a row, and was
recently ranked as one of the Best Companies to work for in Florida
by Florida Trend magazine.What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Annual and Project Based Bonus Potential
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral BonusWhat You Can Expect From Us:
- Terrific opportunity to make a real impact on our company's
- Personal, professional and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus opportunities
and comprehensive benefits
- Company culture based on a truly engaged team of professionals
that are fully supported by an enlightened leadership team
- Fast-paced and challenging working climate that makes time for
plenty of funNO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR AGENCIESKaufman Lynn is
an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
Keywords: Kaufman Lynn Construction, Inc., Miami , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!