Residential Project Manager
Company: Cumming Group
Posted on: November 17, 2023
At Cumming Group, you will work on some of the world's most
exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is
measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing
project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as
reflected in our top 20 ranking in ENR. With over 50 offices
globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit
year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark
are limitless! -
In this role, you will be a member of our rapidly growing Program &
Project Management team. The PM team's standard is to 'manage each
project like we own it'. We are unique in that we provide in-house
cost management and project scheduling along with program and
project management, in a fully integrated package. With client
needs and ethics put above all else, coupled with our inherent
competitive advantages, it's no wonder why we've achieved such
immense success. -
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with ground up
multifamily residential or single family home project experience to
join our Miami, FL office. This is a great opportunity to join our
- Assist in the development and management of the project
strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs
of the owner.
- Act as Owner's Advisor with primary responsibility for all
phases of project.
- Manage overall planning, design, and construction process and
orchestrate all activities related to design and
- Guide clients through the complexities of design and
construction, with a focus on incorporation of ownership priorities
into design, construction logistics and sequencing, as well as
design management of the architecture and engineering
- Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other project
team members to meet the project objectives and resolve
- Lead all elements related to contracts; including negotiating,
drafting and executing.
- Manage overall project budget and schedule. Report to project
team and client on a regular basis.
- Lead proposal review, leveling and analysis and present to the
- Lead selection process for all consultants and vendors,
including preparation of RFQ/RFP, researching and comparing firms
under consideration, and recommending and negotiating optimum
business terms. This also includes team selection within firms.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or a
closely related field is highly preferred.
- 5+ years' of construction project management experience in
ground up multifamily residential or single family home projects is
- Proficiency in Smartsheet and Procore is preferred. -
- Firm knowledge and understanding of construction methods,
materials and sequences, and architectural/construction drawings
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as
well as business presentation skills.
- The ability to effectively interface with all levels of
management and staff across organizational lines, including other
client business units.
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated success at
building team relationships and partnerships across organizational
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website!
It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide
feedback within five business days.
Cumming provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cumming Group, Miami , Residential Project Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!