Veterans Preferred - Branch Manager - Miami, FL
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10032313 Branch
Manager - Miami, FL (Open)
Miami, FL - Retail shop
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
If you are seeking a company that values its employees, encourages
growth and development, and makes a global impact, Airgas is the
place for you. Join our team and be a part of an organization that
is shaping the future of the gas and welding industry while
fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
The Branch Manager oversees all branch operations, ensuring safety
management, staff development, facility maintenance, cost
management, and regulatory compliance in line with Airgas
Safety and Regulatory Compliance:
- Promote a safety culture and improve safe work behaviors among
- Conduct safety incident investigations and recommend corrective
- Develop training tools for safety, regulatory compliance, and
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, FDA, and EPA regulations and
maintain training records.
Personnel and Personnel Development:
- Supervise and effectively manage direct reports.
- Develop recruitment, staff development, and retention
strategies with HR support.
- Conduct interviews, training, performance appraisals, and
address associate concerns.
Customer Service and Business Development:
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Handle customer inquiries promptly and courteously, ensuring
- Maintain existing accounts and identify and prioritize target
accounts for growth.
- Support outside sales representatives and assist with quotes
and customer follow-up.
Business and Facility Management & Support:
- Oversee branch operations, profitability, and facility
- Manage budgeting, accounts receivable, gross margins, operating
expenses, and inventory.
- Schedule and execute preventative maintenance for equipment and
- Maintain adequate inventory levels and manage accounts
receivable within company guidelines.
- Analyze sales data, prepare annual sales forecasts, and
optimize budget allocations.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and complete
required paperwork accurately.
Are you a MATCH?
- Demonstrated knowledge of order entry, data research, and
computer skills for efficient customer service.
- Familiarity with industry products, services, and technologies
or willingness to learn.
- Effective leadership skills for managing and engaging
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Accounting, or a
related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the welding industry and/or
sales, with 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- SAP knowledge and experience are advantageous.
- Occasional travel (1-33% of work time) may be required.
Communication and Critical Thinking Skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to
interpret business documents and safety instructions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with limited
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- No specific certifications, licenses, or registrations
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
request by contacting Human Resources at 844-myHR4AG
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by phone at 844-myHR4AG (844-694-7424) or by email to
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Miami , Veterans Preferred - Branch Manager - Miami, FL, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!