Senior Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics
Company: International Executive Service Corps
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Location: Island Hospitality Management-Corporate Office
Position Type: Above Property Leadership
The starting payrate for this position is $150,000 annually.
As the Senior Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics at
Island Hospitality Management, you will be a key player in shaping
the company's data strategy, managing a team of skilled data
professionals, and providing actionable insights to drive business
growth and innovation. You will report directly to the President
and Chief Operating Officer and collaborate with cross-functional
teams to ensure data-driven decision-making at all levels of the
- Data Strategy and Vision: Develop and execute a comprehensive
data strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
Provide thought leadership on data architecture, data governance,
and data management best practices.
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing team of data
analysts, data scientists, and BI professionals. Foster a culture
of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning.
- Data Analytics and Reporting: Oversee the design and
implementation of data analytics and reporting systems to provide
meaningful insights to stakeholders. Ensure the creation of
informative and visually appealing dashboards and reports.
- Business Insights: Work closely with business leaders to
understand their data needs and develop actionable insights that
drive strategic decision-making. Identify trends, patterns, and
opportunities in the data to improve business processes.
- Technology Stack Management: Evaluate, implement and oversee
execution of cutting-edge analytics tools, platforms, and
technologies to enhance data processing and analysis
- Budget Management: Manage budget process companywide, ensuring
efficient resource allocation and cost-effective
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with various
departments, such as marketing, accounting, operations, and product
development, to understand their data requirements and provide
- Performance Metrics: Define and track key performance
indicators (KPIs) to measure the impact and effectiveness of the
business intelligence and analytics initiatives.
- Talent Development: Support the professional growth and
development of your team members through coaching, mentoring, and
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. MBA or Advanced Degree
- Proven experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or
related roles, with at least 8-10 years in a senior leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proficiency
in financial modeling and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the
ability to convey complex financial information to non-financial
- Demonstrated experience in team management and
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, including Excel,
ProfitSword, JD Edwards, ADP, Paylocity, and AvidXchange
- Strong understanding of industry-specific financial regulations
and best practices.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
and adapt to changing business needs.
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and
displays that commitment with a formalized training and development
program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and
aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members
join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build
on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities
within our company by utilizing the tools and resources
Team Member Wellness Program: How We Thank You For All You Bring To
Rewarding Benefits Package:
- Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Commuter benefits including transit & parking
- Pet Insurance
- PTO and Payroll Incentives for Annual Wellness Exams
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Subscriptions including access to gyms, financial
planning, counseling, and legal services
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Family Leave
- 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your
salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is
fully vested upon the first contribution
Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotelsand employee discounts within
your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel
- Team Member of the Month, Quarter, and Year recognition and
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies, and more
through Tickets at Work
- Career Growth through our in-house training program with a path
personalized toyour desiredgoals
- Referral bonus programto ANY of our locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Island Hospitality uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization in
all municipalities where it is required by law.
Interested candidates should apply directly through Island
Hospitality's official application process. We will only consider
applications from direct applicants. Any applications submitted
through third-party agents will not be considered.
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Miami , Senior Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics, Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!