Digital Sales Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Digital Sales Manager
Job ID: 2023-29981
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
Corp - Miami
The Digital Sales Manager is a key member of the National Sales
Team, which is responsible for strategic planning and operational
support for all divisions across the country. This position is
responsible for managing digital sales solutions as they relate to
Internet Sales Consultants and Managers, ensuring volume and goals
are achieved in all divisions. This role is highly visible within
the organization relative to leading national calls, trainings and
in-person meetings. Responsibilities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads national trainings for ISC new hires, national calls and
ongoing training in small and large group trainings held online and
- Provides Internet Sales Consultants with digital sales
techniques and solutions to achieve maximum sales and user
- Works closely with Internet Sales Consultants and Managers to
fulfill business goals and improve the customer's web experience to
increase sales and conversions.
- Manages feedback from customer experience touchpoints to
improve processes and procedures for Internet Sales Consultants, to
enhance platform, customer interactions and experience.
- Defines performance challenges and designs performance
measurement solutions to inform management decision making.
- Analyzes reporting and KPIs to spot trends in data and
statistics and to find areas where improvements could be made to
develop strategies and digital solutions to achieve business goals
to maximize appointments that lead to sales.
- Manages training programs for digital solutions as needed for
pilots and national rollouts.
- Customer-focused and able to apply knowledge of the
organization's target audience to business goals.
- Works cross-functionally with other departments to ensure
achievement of company objectives.
- Regular contact with Internet Sales Consultants, Internet Sales
Managers, LearnCom team members, LTS associates, and Digital
Marketing Associates. #CB #LI-NW1 Qualifications
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in residential sales, management and/or real
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital
platforms, technology trends and customer buying patterns
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as
strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong management and motivational skills
- Diplomacy and good public presence
- Some travel required. Physical Requirements: This is primarily
a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have
the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend,
stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Requires the
ability to work in excess of 8 hours per day. This position also
requires the associate to be flexible with the ability to work some
weekends as necessary. Finger dexterity is necessary. These
qualifications address additional attributes that will enhance the
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Please see job description
Keywords: Lennar, Miami , Digital Sales Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!