Food & Beverage Manager - Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach, a Doubletree by Hilton
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Job DescriptionThe beautiful Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton located between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean is seeking a department head Food & Beverage Manager!
A Food and Beverage Manager at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton is responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?As a Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of restaurant and/or hotel food & beverage experience
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of supervisory related job field experience
- Experience working in food and beverage management
- Ability to bend/stoop/push/pull a minimum of 25 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- 2 (two)+ years of hotel food and beverage management experience
- Luxury hotel experience
- A proven track record of leading and developing an engaged team
What are we looking for?Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Miami , Food & Beverage Manager - Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach, a Doubletree by Hilton, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!