National Director - Endocrinology Job in Miami, FL
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Endocrinology opening in Miami, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com DirectShifts is
seeking a Endocrinologist to work in Miami, FL . This is a Full
Time position. My client is very motivated to speak with all
The National Director, Endocrinology, provides cross-regional
support for Primary Care Physicians to deliver specific guidance in
the field of endocrinology in relation to all patients' outcomes.
The specialist will serve as a consultant partner to our
practitioners that require direction prior executing a referral
endeavor. This position shall only interact with our care
providers, no patient contact required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides curbside consultations to the organization's Primary
Care Physician population via platform in place. Must answer within
Service Level Agreement (SLA) provided by National Director of
Network, and other clinical leads.
• Provides information related to specific specialty during
National Physician's meetings. • Reviews procedural event requests
• Reviews historical referrals to manage understanding of necessity
and help incorporate Best Practice Alerts (BPA) to the Primary Care
Physicians of the organization so that appropriate Value Based
referrals can be placed. • Reviews charts for admits related to
specialty to ensure appropriate plan of care is amended to mitigate
future hospital activity where possible.
• Provides clinical advice to PCPs on patients regarding the daily
and long-term management of their diseases or conditions.
• Keeps up to date with changes in the field of specialty to learn
about newest forms of treatment. May be asked to update or provide
training to center personnel.
• May attend center meetings as appropriate.
• Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
• Doctoral degree in medicine; completion of a residency program
with specialization in endocrinology.
• MBA, MPA or MHA preferred.
• Medicare and/or Medicare Advantage experience a plus.
• Prior experience in a value care, risk-model based healthcare
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child
endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant
endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: DirectShifts, Miami , National Director - Endocrinology Job in Miami, FL, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!