Physician, Primary Care - Float to Perm Pinellas/Pasco Counties
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Internal Medicine opening in Miami, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Primary Care Float to
Perm PhysicianOptum / Pinellas & Pasco Counties, Florida
Do what you love with people you love.Life Changing Work
Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life?
Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real
difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER. We're passionate about patients. We're leading the
state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we're
looking for amazing doctors like you.
WHY BE A FLOAT TO PERM PHYSICIAN?
- A pathway for success; receiving mentorship & exposure to our
business model via applied learning & practice.
- A great way to explore the area and gain exposure to a variety
of clinics prior to a permanent home center placement.
- An opportunity to be groomed for a permanent clinic
- No weekends/holidays.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS. You'll have:
- Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in
- A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40
urgent care locations throughout Florida.
- A nationwide family: You'll have the full strength of Optum
behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast
experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over
39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM. You'll gain:
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together
readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across
roles, and between physician leaders.
BECOME YOUR BEST. You'll enjoy:
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or
weekend office hours. Mileage reimbursement. Ample admin time in
the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 40/20
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to
build your skills and grow your career.
PLUS: You'll get:
- A stunning hometown: St. Petersburg/Clearwater is a vibrant
area with diverse cultures and rich history. You can enjoy
professional sporting events, white sand beaches, numerous water
sports, and a fantastic restaurant scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with
bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays,
medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance
with tail, and other excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed
residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required
prior to start date
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve
and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel locally.
Ready to begin your life's best work? Apply today at or contact
Lindsay Hale at .Interested in exploring opportunities at one of
our other care delivery groups within or outside of Florida? Check
them out at www.workatoptumcare.com.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest
minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in
order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working
on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that
matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company
and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated
medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical
practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment. Keyphrases: internal
medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine
specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal
medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Optum, Miami , Physician, Primary Care - Float to Perm Pinellas/Pasco Counties, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!