Quality Assurance Nurse (Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm)
Company: THE PALACE GROUP
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Luxury Senior Living CommunitiesIn Kendall, Homestead, Coral
gables & Weston Is looking for Quality Assurance Field Nurse for
thePalace at Home 10850 SW 113th Place Miami, FL 33176 The #1
Priority of this position is--- Responsible for assuring the
quality of service provided by and under the direction of the
certifying physician. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Shall be the Quality Assurance Monitor and Case Manager in all
cases involving nursing and therapy care. In cases receiving only
physical, speech, occupational or respiratory therapy services, or
in cases other than in those receiving only one or more of the
above therapies and home health aide services, must work together
with the Director of Rehab Services.
- Be responsible for the clinical record quality of each patient
- Assure that progress reports are made to the physician for
patients under medical care when the patient---s condition changes
and are deviations from the plan of treatment.
- Responsible for the training of all new staff according to
agency, state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for reviewing OASIS Forms/POC---s to ensure
compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
- Teaches, supervises and consults with the staff, patient and
family members in methods of meeting the nursing care needs and
other related problems.
- Performs Admissions, Service Evaluation Visits and Discharges
from agency as needed. Participates in all required Case
Conferences, Utilization Reviews, Orientations, In-Services and
Continuing Education meetings.
- Any other task as assigned by Management Qualifications
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- One year of medical/surgical nursing care experience is
- Experience as a Public Health Nurse and in Home Health Car is
- Candidate must possess good communication skills. The Ideal
- Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on
weekends, holidays and in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work
independently AND as a team member.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communications, interpersonal
skills and empathetic listening.
Keywords: THE PALACE GROUP, Miami , Quality Assurance Nurse (Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm), Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!