Registered Nurse (RN) Medical/Surgical
Company: Kendall Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SHIFT: Weekends Only
Registered Nurse Medical/Surgical,
Part-Time, Weekends Only, 0.6 FTE
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute
hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive care in the community
including trauma, burn, surgical, women's and children's services,
behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with two full
service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and the other at
The Palms Town & Country.
Located in west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center
has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical
Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us
in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical
quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a
Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons.
Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the
Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American Burn
Association verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME
accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strives to
be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you
will experience a dynamic career with a hospital that continues to
reward clinical professionals for their commitment and provide
growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoy a healthy
lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendly
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Kendall Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
* Student Loan Repayment*
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
* If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to
confirm if this benefit applies to your position
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The tasks and responsibilities include:
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* FL RN Licensure, or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to
Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to
ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
* Current certification as a BLS/ACLS Healthcare Provider by
American Heart Association
* Customer service abilities including effective listening
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or
equipment up to 50 pounds.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami , Registered Nurse (RN) Medical/Surgical, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!