Nursing Assistant - Afternoon Shift
Company: THE PALACE GROUP
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Palace Luxury Senior Living Communities In Kendall, Coral
Gables & Homestead Is looking for Nursing Assistant (Afternoon
Shift) for its Palace Nursing Home & Rehab Center 11215 SW 84th
Street Miami, FL 33173 Joint Commission Accredited, 2015 The #1
Priority of this position is... To care for residents in the
community in a kind, loving, gentle and patient manner under the
direction of the Director of Resident Care by performing the
following duties with respect for the resident's dignity and
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Certified Nursing Assistant Florida Certification preferred or
current CPR/First Aid card.
- Experience in working with geriatric residents in a similar
type of setting.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English with good
comprehension. Spanish preferred.
- Must be familiar with AHCA Regulations, State and Federal
- Able to operate equipment, including but not limited to,
wheelchairs, walkers, pendants and wander guard.
- Basic math skills required. The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on
weekends, holidays & in emergencies
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work
independently AND as a team member. Job Requirements:Essential
Duties & Responsibilities
- Care and supervise the resident's Activities of Daily
- Provide assistance in the resident's personal hygiene and
personal care in a safe and proper manner.
- Observe resident for any abnormalities or changes in condition
and report to the Director of Resident Care or to the Assistant
Director of Resident Care.
- Be friendly and supportive to residents; respond to resident's
needs and requests.
Keywords: THE PALACE GROUP, Miami , Nursing Assistant - Afternoon Shift, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!