Experienced Floor Tech wanted Urgently at VA West Palm Beach Hospital !!!!!
Company: Advanced Nationwide Security Corporation DBA Advan
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 23, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: This is the VA Hospital at West Palm Beach. It is a
federal contract that comes with benefits. We are currently hiring
for Experienced Floor Tech. Must be able to use side to side
machine, Auto scrubber and buffing machine. 2nd shift (3.00pm to
11.30pm) Monday to Friday, including paid holidays.Cleaning
Technicians play the most important role in our company - providing
cleaning services to our clients. Under the general direction of
the Supervisor, the cleaning technician is responsible for cleaning
and sanitizing client locations according to the cleaning
specifications for each building. Cleaning tasks include but are
not limited to, cleaning entryways and public areas, trash removal,
dusting, cleaning floor surfaces, cleaning and restocking supplies
in restrooms, break rooms and coffee centers.EXPERIENCE -
- Experience as a cleaning technician in a hospital or medical
environment is essential.
- Education requirement: High School diploma or equivalent.JOB
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is an essential
function of this position.
- Must be able to pass level 2 background check.
- Must be able to pass (TB/Hepatitis B) medical
check.PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS1. The following
requirements are, except where otherwise indicated, considered the
minimum essential (see paragraph 1.6 of Performance Work
Statement): a. Tuberculosis Screening should follow the "Uniform
Tuberculosis Clearance Procedures for all Hospital and Medical
Facilities Branch Programs" as established by the State Health
Department. (1) IPPD (Mantoux Intermediate Strength PPD 5-TU),
unless contraindicated, will be administered by a private provider
facility within 30 days prior to the contract start date or
commencement of employment by the employee. (2) Positive tuberculin
reactors will obtain a chest-x-ray within one year prior to the
contract start date and 4 years thereafter (see paragraph 1.6.5 of
Performance Work Statement). b. Hepatitis B Vaccine shall be
implemented in accordance with OSHA standards on occupational
exposure to bloodborne pathogens. The three-shot sequence shall be
initiated prior to any contractor employee beginning work. The full
sequence shall be completed in the standard 6-month time period. 2.
Documentation of Results. The Contractor will ensure that all
personnel are screened and have received medical clearance. 4.
Exceptions to Policy. Request for any exceptions to these policies
will be coordinated through the contracting office. The contracting
officer will, in turn, coordinate the action with the appropriate
occupational health office.PHYSICAL DEMANDS - WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 30 lbs. as
- Moderate physical activities, which may include pulling,
pushing, lifting, reaching, bending and repetitive movements.
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency with cleaning
- Use of cleaning products, which require the use of protective
gloves and eyewear.
- Safety is of the utmost importance. Cleaning Technicians must
work in a way that complies with all safety regulations required by
Advanced Nationwide Security Corporation and OSHA.MENTAL DEMANDS:
- The job involves the ability to use independent judgment to
make decisions and to recommend and/or implement solutions.
- The ability to listen and communicate clearly and to maintain
positive interpersonal and cooperative relationships with
co-workers, clients and management.
- The ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and accurately
follow through on work activities with time constraints and
interruptions to meet deadlines as well as to work independently
with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm, maintain a sense
of humor and to regularly present a well-groomed, professional
- Clean and maintain janitor/storage closet and company vehicles
in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain all equipment and supplies so they are clean and in a
safe and operable condition.
- Ensure proper labeling on all cleaning chemical
- Ensure proper dilution ratios of cleaning chemicals.
- Order cleaning supplies and/or restroom and break room supplies
- Sweep entryway inside and out, dust and remove cobwebs, remove
fingerprints and soil from doors and glass, vacuum mats, mop
- Clean all public areas including the lobby, reception area,
elevators and stairwells.
- Straighten furniture - push chairs into desks and conference
room tables, straighten chairs and magazines in lobbies.
- Empty all trash cans, replace liners and clean receptacles as
- Dust horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean tabletops, counter tops, sinks, microwaves and
refrigerators in break rooms.
- Clean counter tops sinks and drinking fountains in coffee
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, restock supplies.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floor surfaces.
- Clean up spills on floors and carpets as necessary (except
blood spills - only trained personnel are required to clean blood
- Greet people working in the office in a polite, respectful and
helpful manner to ensure positive relationships. Screen and route
requests to supervisor if necessary, provide timely and accurate
customer service support.
- Perform other duties as requested or required by management.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $15.87 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Floor care: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Advanced Nationwide Security Corporation DBA Advan, Miami , Experienced Floor Tech wanted Urgently at VA West Palm Beach Hospital !!!!!, Healthcare , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!