Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth
and development are a top priority?Are you interested in making -a
difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you
have the skills and tools to be successful? -If you answered yes to
any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you! - -Home
Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain
in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and
compassion. - Home Instead loves their CAREGivers and understands
that highly motivated, productive, and confident CAREGivers equal
happy clients.In case of being vaccinated, bring your vaccination
certificate. -(Priority of employment to candidates
vaccinated)Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by
our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Overtime and holiday pay --in today's economy, we know many of
our CAREGivers desire over time, we work to offer you the
opportunity to earn it.
- Paid mileage for on-shift transportation when using your
- Option to work close to home.
- Carefully match CAREGivers to clients to help build
- Positions are available in all of Dade county.
- Sense of fulfillment knowing you made a difference in the lives
of local seniors.
- We offer a best-in-class training and development program with
free courses through our online learning platform and offer
opportunities for advancement.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands,
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer's CareRequirements:
- HHA or CNA certified with all current training and in-services
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid FLDL (Learner's Permit is not acceptable)
- Able to communicate in English -(Speak, Read and Write)
- Current Training/In Services (CPR/BLS, Alzheimer's 4 hours,
HIPAA, Domestic Violence, OSHA-HIV/AIDS, OSHA-Infection Control,
Universal Precautions, Assisting with Self-Administering Medication
Patients or Clients)
- Physical with TB test (Dated less than 12 months old) stating
that the person is free from communicable diseases
- AHCA (Agency for Healthcare Administration) Level 2 Background
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug TestHere is what our CAREGivers and
office are saying about their experiences while working in a
learning and development environment:"As a Lead CAREGiver with Home
Instead, I have found this continuing education program very
helpful. - Not only am I able to stay informed and improve my
skills, but it also provides me with the tools necessary to assist
other CAREGivers in the field."Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Miami , CAREGiver, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!