Dermatology Position - Miami, FL
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Dermatology opening in Miami, Florida. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
The Miami Cancer Institute, a leading example of a "next
generation" "hybrid" cancer center, is seeking a Dermato Oncologist
or a Dermatologist who has strong oncology skills to join its
highly respected, multidisciplinary medical team. The
state-of-the-art, 395,000 square foot Cancer Institute serves the
Southeastern region of the United States, Latin America, and the
- Baptist Health South Florida, one of the most financially
secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer
Institute in January 2017.
- The physician medical staff at the Cancer Institute includes
over 80 physicians and surgeons. Due to extraordinary practice
growth, an increasing referral base, quality care, and patient
access, the Miami Cancer Institute has a dynamic strategic growth
plan in place.
- The Institute has a vigorous skin clinic. You will see new and
- 4 Day work week with very little call.
- The Institute has 68 infusion rooms and offers all Radiation
Oncology modalities, including Proton therapy (pencil beam
scanning), Gamma Knife, CyberKnife, and Tomotherapy.
- The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional
alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering, which emphasizes a sharing
of standards of care and clinical trials.
- The compensation package is extremely competitive and includes
a high base salary and incentive package affording you an
opportunity to earn in the MGMA 90th percentile. In addition, a
comprehensive benefits and relocation package is offered.
- The Miami Cancer Institutes' physical location in Miami-Dade
County is within 20 to 30 minutes of a number of ideal communities
in which you and your family can live.
- These communities offer beautiful homes, excellent schools,
superb shopping, and easy access to downtown Miami and the
- In addition to Miami's wonderful year-round weather, the city
offers every social amenity professionals and their families desire
- theater, the Miami Symphony Orchestra, concerts, museums, the
beaches, professional and collegiate sporting teams, and so much
- Miami's airport offers a vast option of domestic and
As a physician in demand, you have a number of new opportunities to
consider. However, few will offer you the personal and professional
satisfaction, the opportunity to work in a truly state-of-the-art
facility with highly regarded colleagues, and the high financial
rewards offered by this position.
To learn more, please contact me:
Sr. Vice President of Physician and Advanced Practice
Please reference position ID 165981 when responding.
Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin
dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology
associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants
jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs,
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Miami , Dermatology Position - Miami, FL, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!