Project Coordinator - OBGYN
Company: University of Miami
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Current Employees:If you are a current employee at the
University of Miami, please exit this website -and log into to
-apply using the internal application process. -To learn how to
apply for a faculty position using the Career worklet, please
review this -. -Where Excellence Meets PurposeThe University of
Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical
centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in
South Florida.With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the
University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful
purpose to transform and impact the lives of its students,
patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.The
University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where
everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value.
-Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility,
Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U
community works together to create an environment driven by
purpose, excellence, community, and service.The University has been
named on Forbes's Best Employers list for two consecutive years,
and is the only university in Florida to receive this honor.The
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has an exciting opportunity
for a Full-Time Project Coordinator to work on the UHealth Campus.
The Project Coordinator organizes project activities to ensure
projects are on schedule. This role provides administrative and
logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress
tracking, and documentation. In addition, this job also prepares
comprehensive action plans that detail available resources,
timeframes and budgets for projects.
- Assists with the assignment of tasks to internal teams to
include schedule management.
- Assists with budget preparation and tracks all project related
- Monitors project progress and addresses any issues that arise.
Assists with the identification of completion shortfalls.
- Acts as the point of contact and communicates the project
status to relevant stakeholders. - Communicates timeline changes
and new information to project team.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation,
plans and reports. - Ensures all needed documentation is current
and properly filed and stored.
- Ensures adherence to standards and requirements by reviewing
project objectives against deliverables.
- Organizes, attends and participates in project meetings.
- Prepares necessary presentation materials for project
- Records minutes and takes detailed notes during meetings. This
list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be
all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or
responsibilities as necessary.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
- Associate Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written
- Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative
- Ability to accurately prepare and maintain records, files,
reports and correspondence.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention
- Ability to manage a budget and work within the constraints of
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with
- Proficiency in computer software (i.e. Microsoft Office).
- Fluent in Creole and/or French preferredAny appropriate
combination of relevant education, experience and/or certifications
may be considered.The University of Miami offers competitive
salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, tuition remission and more.UHealth-University of Miami
Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system,
provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking
research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As
an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida,
Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than
100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million
patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has
earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and
patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.Patient
safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the
flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami
Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide
ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and
clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or
clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination.
Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or
termination of employment.The University of Miami is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on
certain categories protected by Federal law. Click for additional
information.Job Status:Full timeEmployee Type:StaffPay
Keywords: University of Miami, Miami , Project Coordinator - OBGYN, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!