Company: University Health & Rehab
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionShift Differential Available !!!All shifts
available SUMMARY:Supervises the nursing personnel and the
day-to-day nursing activities of the facility.JOB DUTIES:
- Coordinate and provide total nursing care for patients.
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively with nursing and
other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for
professional nursing care.
- Assesses resident's condition and nursing needs, sets goals,
prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet those goals and the
age-related, physical, psychological, social, and rehabilitative
needs of the resident.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the personnel's capabilities and
- Assess and evaluate patient's response to care plan and
prioritize and implement appropriate changes to plan.
- Collaborate, assess, and coordinate discharge planning needs
with other health care team members.REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid FL RN license
- 1+ years of education or experience in geriatric nursing or
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
Keywords: University Health & Rehab, Miami , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!