Care Manager (RN/LPN or Social Worker) - Miami/West Palm
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Multi-Specialty Medical group is seeking strong candidates,
responsible for ensuring the continuity of care in both the
inpatient and outpatient setting. Responsible for utilizing the
appropriate resources within the parameters of contracts and
patients' health plan benefits. Facilitates continuum of patients'
care utilizing nursing knowledge, experience and skills to ensure
appropriate utilization of resources while ensuring high quality
outcomes. Performs care management functions on-site or
telephonically as the need arises. Reports findings to the Director
of Care Management in a timely manner.Positions open through out
- St Joseph Hospital
- Brandon RegionalBrandonClearwater, Seminole
- Morton Plant
- Largo Medical CenterWest Palm BeachOkeechobeeMiami, HialeahFort
MyersBradentonSarasotaVenice/ North Port
- Venice Regional
- -Bilingual in Spanish PreferredOVERALL JOB PURPOSE
- Implement processes for assigned panel of identified patients
who would benefit from case and disease management.Assist patients
to achieve highest level of wellness through timely and coordinated
care management across the continuum of care.
- Comprehensively assess patients for gaps in care and
collaborate with treating physicians to develop care plans that
- Collaborate with primary care providers to develop action plans
to reduce unplanned utilization of resources.
- Accountable to assure patients receive the right care, at the
right level of care, and in the right setting, while working to
reduce avoidable and unplanned utilization of resources.
- Provide patient coaching, anticipatory guidance, advocacy, and
condition specific education.
- Communicate best practices to affiliated providers and their
personnel to help facilitate effective clinical care and
Objective:Enhance patient quality of care through reduction of
avoidable admissions and emergency room utilization, and increase
care to an optimal level with primary care providers and
appropriate specialists.MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- LPN or RN with current, unrestricted license in the state of
- or Bachelors in Social WorkExperience:
- Three years in a professional setting such as hospital, clinic
setting, or Managed Care Organization
- Experience related to case management, utilization management,
quality assurance, discharge planning or other cost management
- Experience working with Medicare Advantage Population
- Social Worker, BSW Education
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization
- Critical thinking skills, excellent problem solving, and good
decision making abilities
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor with
patients, providers and coworkers.
- Proficiency with computers, experience in basic office programs
and EMR or EHR systems.** Compensation Based on Experience and
Keywords: MAXhealth, Miami , Care Manager (RN/LPN or Social Worker) - Miami/West Palm, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!