Full Time Clinical Nurse Educator/Hematology - Miami, FL - Hematology
Company: VMS BioMarketing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Full Time Clinical Nurse Educator/Hematology - Miami, FLAbout
The Clinical Nurse Educator is responsible for utilizing
professional skills and clinical experience to gain insights from
clinical teams supporting patients with PK deficiency. The goal of
the CNE is to connect with health care professionals in hematology
to research patient and disease state insights and burdens, how
line of therapy decisions are made, challenges offices face, and
the types of support theyd like to see for their staff and
patients. The CNE will also engage with these providers to deliver
disease state, patient identification, and genetic testing
* Using an approved account list provided by VMS, the Clinical
Nurse Educator will be responsible for creating a weekly/monthly
plan, scheduling virtual/telephonic and live appointments in
hematology practices to identify and document pre-approved
information about patients, the office/facility and practices.
* Document activity in CRM; monitor and analyze personal metrics
and react appropriately with call planning to achieve results.
* Utilize approved messaging and research questions: Leverage
motivational interviewing expertise during in-service sessions
(programs) with office staff to capture insights, and identify
appropriate staff for future engagement.
* Effectively engage and educate HCPs around PK deficiency, patient
identification process, and genetic testing capabilities.
* Ensure success of program through collaborative partnerships with
client partners, educator peers, and internal VMS stakeholders.
* Work and communicate cohesively with team members to meet needs
and provide opportunities for process enhancement.
* Follow up timely on committed appointments and referrals to other
health care professionals.
* Ensure all activities are conducted in a manner that is compliant
with all VMS, client, and industry mandated rules and
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Hematology background required
* HCP education and/or clinical specialist background required
* Goal oriented with a strong ability to self-manage
* Ability to connect with healthcare professionals in a trustworthy
manner to encourage thorough responses [to information sought]
* Critical thinking to assess facility and provider needs
* Competent and comfortable utilizing technology including a
* Intermediate knowledge of CRM, including analyzing the data to
effectively drive toward objectives
* Eligible to participate in federal healthcare programs or in
federal procurement or non-procurement programs
Keywords: VMS BioMarketing, Miami , Full Time Clinical Nurse Educator/Hematology - Miami, FL - Hematology, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!