Washington and Oregon Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Remote Telehealth
Company: Forefront Telecare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Seeking Multiple Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners that are Board
Certified and Licensed in Washington and/or Oregon. This work is
via TelePsych. The role is to be On-Call and provide assessments,
diagnosis, and treatment for Emergency Departments and Med Surg
Units throughout our contracted hospitals in Oregon and
- Work From Home
- Patients of all ages either in Emergency Departments or Med
Surg units with Behavioral Health Concerns.
What You Will Do/ Your Responsibilities
- You will work in close collaboration with attending physicians
and other multidisciplinary members of the emergency department and
hospital teams in providing assessments, diagnosis, treatment, and
disposition assistance for patients with psychiatric needs that
have been admitted into the Emergency Departments and Med Surg
- Within 2 hours, video conference with patients who have entered
an emergency room or med surg unit with behavioral health needs,
from your remote, secure location.
- Performs psychiatric evaluations, initiating diagnostic
procedures and, managing health problems including alcohol and drug
- Evaluate and complete notes via EMR system in a timely
How it will work:
- Emergency Department or Med Surg Unit will notify the call
center when there is a patient that needs to be seen.
- Call Center will reach out to you to notify you that a patient
needs to be seen.
- You will respond back as soon as possible and within 30 minutes
on your ETA in logging on to see the patient.
- Call Center will coordinate that time with the ED or Med Surg
Team to ensure the patient and nurse will be ready for you.
- You will log into the hospital EMR to review the patient
information and when ready zoom into a video session in which you
will assess the patient and make your treatment
- Once finished with the session you will document your consult
immediately and then be ready to take on the next patient.
- 2-3 years in psychiatric emergency or assessment clinic
- Have an active license for the states which you are
- Board Certified (PMHNP-BC) by ANCC
- Clean NPDB
- Multi-state licensed preferred
- TelePsych experience preferred
- Updated CAQH preferred
- Active DEA Controlled Substance Registration
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- On-Call (Weekday and Weekend Opportunities)
- Shifts are from 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
- Shifts to cover multiple ED's 24/7.
- Total Compensation Value could be up to $194,544 annually.
- This would include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO.
- Base salary is $121,620 plus bonus of $80/consult over 120
consult per month.
- Average providers pay with bonus is $162,120
- Paid on the 15th of every month for prior months work
- Average # of consults per 12 hour shift is 8-10 consults.
- Required is at least 2 days or 2 shifts of work per week to be
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Malpractice and liability insurance
- Web based EMR - intuitive and easy to use
- Potential to get you licensed in other states.
Why Forefront Telecare?
Forefront Telecare is the leading provider of virtual behavioral
health solutions for seniors. We have been providing the highest
quality telepsychiatry and teletherapy care nationwide for Medicare
and Medicare Advantage members in hospitals, long-term care, and
home health settings for the past 10 years. We continue to expand
rapidly to meet significant growth in demand for senior-focused
behavioral telehealth services and expect our current volume of
10,000+ patient encounters per month to double within the year. Our
clinical network, licensed in 47 states, consists of a team of over
400 Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists
and Licensed Clinical Social Workers that are seamlessly integrated
into our technical, operational, and billing telehealth solution.
We seek to minimize expenditures for our clients who are managing
the needs of patients in healthcare facilities, in their homes, or
those that are transitioning from one care setting to the next. We
provide psychiatric support services to individuals in need, in
collaboration with the care teams who are managing all their other
medical needs, with a focus on improving quality of life.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Forefront Telecare, Miami , Washington and Oregon Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Remote Telehealth, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!