Nurse Advisor / Clinical Trials RN- Novasyte - Clinical Trial
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Nurse Advisor / Clinical Trials RN- NovasyteWe welcome you to
apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which
takes less than one minute and requires only a username and
password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to
Our Clinical Trial RN experiences a unique opportunity to employ
their clinical nursing expertise in clinical research, supporting
patients and clinicians. You will be responsible for going to
patient homes and administering the medication to adults who have
mild to moderate hypertension.
* Your primary focus will be patient visits and collecting sample
required information and data as it pertains to the trial (drawing
blood, respiratory check, temperature check, etc)
* A desire to expand your talents in clinical trials/research
* Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with
your current schedule.
* Visiting each patient 6 times through the duration of the
program. Patients will be enrolling through April of 2022. Travel
locally to support the trial.
* Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers
drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced
environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient
outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Collect and conduct data in accordance with regulation and
Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients'
conditions, and taking any necessary action.
Provide specific training to patients.
Input reporting and event notes post assignment and refer any
pertinent information to their supervisor program lead.
Established track record of success of timeliness and reporting
Building customer relationships.
Take patient vitals and provide medication injection.
* Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
* BLS certification required
* Active RN license required
* Cardiovascular experience required
* Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be
helpful but is not required
* Must be comfortable with basic software programs
* Ability to travel regionally by car
* Possess cellular phone, reliable transportation and access to the
* Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may
* 2+ years of experience working with labs/blood draws
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow
and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income
and gaining exposure to the pharmaceutical industry.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics,
technology solutions and clinical research services to the life
sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human
science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to
help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for
all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA's ability to
operate and provide certain services to customers and partners
necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements
regarding vaccination status.
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Miami , Nurse Advisor / Clinical Trials RN- Novasyte - Clinical Trial, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!