Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Respiratory Therapist for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Respiratory Therapist credential by the NBRC, and CPR
- Eighteen months of respiratory care experience preferred,
ideally in a critical care setting.Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 -Duties
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Respiratory
Therapist is to evaluate, treat, and care for patients with
breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and
established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with
management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients' family
members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the
methods and objectives of therapy.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.About
AgencyMedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience -.If
qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate
consideration. -MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
-All applicants will be considered for employment -without
attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
disability, marital status or veteran status. -Key Words: Therapy,
Respiratory, Therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Certified
Respiratory Therapist, RRT, CRTT, CRT, EEG
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Miami , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Loxahatchee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!