Company: Ponce Health and Rehab
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Shift Differential Available!!!RN All Shifts -
At this time we are currently seeking a passionate and caring RN's
- to join our team!Essential Functions:
- Performs initial and on-going physical and psycho-social
assessment according to accepted standards of nursing
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Participates in treatment team conferences to assist in
planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions
appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each
- Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients and
conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises
nursing plan of care as needed.
- Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals,
objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Qualifications:FL RN LicenseCurrent BLS
Certification as a Healthcare Provider (American Heart
Association).Previous work experience in a long term healthcare
Keywords: Ponce Health and Rehab, Miami , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!