Company: Gastromed, LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets, receives, and prepares patients for
appointments/procedures; conducts interviews with patients,
measures vital signs, and records information.
- Maintain examination areas in a manner consistent with OSHA
standards and Universal Precautions procedures.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and materials.
- Receives and screens telephone calls.
- Schedules patient appointments.
- Coordinates patient flow.
- Maintains office/department and patient records.
- Prepares timely, legible, and complete documentation of all
patient care as provided by law, regulation, and established
- Participates in quality improvement and utilization review
- Participates in continuing education to continually improve
skills and abilities and stay abreast of current
- Applies safety principles as identified by established
- Ensures compliance with legal issues including but not limited
to patient confidentiality and risk management; ensures compliance
with JCAHO, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Exhibits a high degree of courtesy, tact, and poise when
interacting with patients, families, and other healthcare
- Adjusts to fluctuating peaks in patient flow, acuity, and other
operational demands while maintaining quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Gastromed, LLC, Miami , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!