Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Nitelines USA, Inc.
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Academic/Faculty/Research opening in West Palm Beach, Florida.
This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by
NiteLines USA is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to join our
We need Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) that can perform the
following scope of responsibilities that include but are not
1.Licensed to practice as a Licenses Practical Nurse in the State
of Florida with at least one (1) year of clinical experience.
2. Participate in assessing patient's mental and physical health,
and documenting and reporting the results of the nursing assessment
to the registered nurse or physician, or physician extender as
3. Participate in the implementation of the healthcare plan,
reinforcing teaching or counseling by a licensed physician or
registered nurse, as well as documenting and reporting the nursing
care rendered and the patient's response to care.
4. Participate in patient sick call as directed, using approved
Client Nursing Protocols, under the supervision of a registered
5. Assist the unit physician or physician extender with sick
6. Conduct segregation checks under the supervision of a registered
nurse a minimum of three times per week or more as directed by the
facility's standard operating procedure.
7. Prepare medical records for transferring patients, including
following the policies and procedures for medication transfer in
8. Comply with all applicable regulations regarding administering
and procuring pharmaceuticals and recording the administration of
medications and treatments in the manner approved by Client, as
well as administering prescription medications as delegated by the
immediate nurse supervisor.
9. Ensure that all treatments and medications are fully documented
in the patient's health record.
10. Ensure proper organization and maintenance of health records in
accordance with the facility policies and the Client Health Care
Policy and Procedure Manual.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervising nurse.
12. Be accountable to the Director of Nursing or Designee.
13. Agree to cooperate and participate in review and service
programs of the Department including utilization management,
quality assurance, credentialing, sanctioning, external audits,
administrative procedures, and grievance procedures. Vendor shall
comply with all directives rendered through these programs.
Schedule : Monday - Friday various times : 7:30am- 3:30pm,
7:15am-3:15pm, 8:00am-4:00pm, 8:30am-4:30pm
Compensation : $23.97/hr
Please send resumes to: Jennifer Boyles -
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs,
biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Nitelines USA, Inc., Miami , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!