L and D Registered Nurse RN
Company: HCA Florida Kendall Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Registered Nurse -Labor and DeliveryFull-Time Days
-0.9Kendall Regional Medical CenterMiami, FL -Facility
Description:Kendall Regional -Medical Center is a 417-bed,
full-service, acute hospital providing24-hour comprehensive care in
the community including trauma, burn, surgical, women's -and
children's services, behavioral health and diagnostic services,
along -with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in
Doral and the other -at The Palms Town & Country. -BenefitsWe offer
-you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team -and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k,PTO, medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee -discount
program, and employee stock purchase program. -JobSummary:Provides
professional -nursing care within the Telemetry Department;
coordinates care planning -with other disciplines. Provides care
that meets the psychosocial, physical -and general aspects of
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida -or
-Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing
Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of -Acute Care -Nursing experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Associates in Nursing. Customer service abilities including
effective listening skills.
Keywords: HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, Miami , L and D Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!