CNA / NICU / Florida / Permanent / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Orthopedic Job
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
Full-timeSign On Bonus up to $2,000 Available For
HospitalExperienced CNAs!Certified NursingAssistant (CNA)
Orthopedic DepartmentFull Time Days 0.9 FTEMercy HospitalMiami, FL
Facility Description:Since1950 Mercy Hospital has been serving the
healthcare needs of South Florida. Licensedfor 488-beds, Accredited
by the Joint Commission, Mercy Hospital is affiliatedwith more than
1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medicalspecialties to
serve the residents of Miami-Dade county and
surroundingcommunities. Services include emergency care, heart and
vascular care, maternityand neonatal care (Level II NICU), as well
as outpatient and CARF accredited inpatientrehabilitation.
Accessible by land, air and sea, Mercy is designated by the Joint
Commission as aPrimary Stroke Center and the hospitals
Comprehensive Community Cancer Programis accredited by the American
College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. MercyHospital is
sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine,
Florida,and affiliated with HCA Healthcares East Florida Division.
As Miami-DadeCountys only Catholic hospital, Mercy has maintained
its reputation for excellencewhile following the Catholic tradition
of caring for Gods people and providingspiritual support. Since its
inception, Mercy Hospital has been dedicated toproviding excellent
medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caringfor the
physical and spiritual needs of all the people it
serves.Benefits:We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, includingcompetitive salary, excellent benefit package and
growth opportunities. We believein our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefitsinclude 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuitionreimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. Job
Description:Under the supervisionand/or direction of the Nurse
Manager/Director, Nurse Supervisor, RN, LPN theCertified Nursing
Assistant performs various direct patient care activities
inaccordance with Department policy and procedures. Job
responsibilities includebut are not limited to:
- Completes patient vital signs,input/output,blood glucose
checks, daily weight and other tasks as assigned and notify nurse
with significant changes.
- Answers patient call lights promptly and reports patient needs
to assigned nursing personnel for follow up.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to volume, census,
- Follows through with assignments and informs supervisor if
unable to complete tasks.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for completion
of assignments and delivery of safe effective and appropriate care
in a timely and accurate manner.
- Explains all treatment and care to the patient and/or family
- High school or equivalent preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized
Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements,
including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- 0-2 year(s) of hospital or nursing home facility
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
Keywords: HCA., Miami , CNA / NICU / Florida / Permanent / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Orthopedic Job, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!