RN Care Coach - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus - Med Surg
Company: Humana Inc
Location: Belle Glade
Posted on: September 24, 2022
RN Care Coach - $10,000 Sign-On BonusDescription
Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for
family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about
living life fully. At Conviva, we want to help people everywhere,
including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our
associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their
professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build
relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote
lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new
insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At
Conviva, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive
changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the
healthcare industry as a whole.
The RN Care Coach assesses and evaluates member's needs and
requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by
guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with
resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The RN
Care Coach works assignments are varied and frequently require
interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate
courses of action.
The RN Care Coach employs a variety of strategies, approaches, and
techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental, and
psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that
hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards
desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through
assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans.
Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and
operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in
ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives
guidance where needed. Follows established
* Registered Nurse with 2 years of experience of in home case/care
* Experience working with the adult population
* Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and
additional community resources
* Ability to travel to member's residence within 30 to 40 miles
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to quickly build rapport
* Ability to work with minimal supervision within the role and
* Ability to use a variety of electronic information
applications/software programs including electronic medical
* Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and experience with
Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
* Excellent keyboard and web navigation skills
* Ability to work a full-time (40 hours minimum) flexible work
* This role is a part of Humana's Driver Safety program and
therefore requires and individual to have a valid state driver's
license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at
least 100,000/300,000/100,00 limits.
* This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana At
Home's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this
role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
* Valid driver's license, car insurance, and access to an
* Associates working in the State of Florida will need ACHA Level
II Background clearance
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused
on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required
* 3-5 years of in home assessment and care coordination
* Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
* Previous managed care experience
* Certification in Case Management
* Motivational Interviewing Certification and/or knowledge
External hires will receive a sign on bonus of $10,000. The sign on
bonus shall be paid in two installments:
* At 45 days following the start date - first payment of $5,000
will be processed for payout and align with payroll processing
* One year following start date - second payment of $5,000 will be
processed for payout and align with payroll processing dates.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you: We offer tangible and
intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits,
401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation, paid holidays, work-life
balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more.
Conviva, a subsidiary of Humana, values personal identity
protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an
interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it
is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from
Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into
the application at Humana's secure website.
Interview Format: MODERN HIRE
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting
interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party
vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring
managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application
prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to
participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text
Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview,
you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone.
You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a
series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or
computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of
interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded
interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed
and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward
to next round of interviews.
Associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including
booster, or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering
while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an
approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow
all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to
come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home.
If progressed to offer, candidates will be required to:
* Provide proof of full vaccination, including booster OR
* Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required
Medical, religious, and state exemptions will be available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: Humana Inc, Miami , RN Care Coach - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus - Med Surg, Healthcare , Belle Glade, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!