Physician/Attending - Emergency Medicine (Baptist - Main Hospital) (Full Time, Variable Shifts)
Company: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description Job Summary Provides operational leadership for all
pediatric care services. Provide clinical leadership and expertise
with the care clinical team. Proactively identify opportunities to
improve the patient and family experience of care and the
efficiency and effectiveness of resource use. Ensures compliance
with legal, regulatory, and clinical policies and procedures. Job
- Oversight of the hiring and work of care clinical team members
in conjunction with Nursing and NCPS.
- Participation and clinical leadership in the development and
review of appropriate hospital and clinical protocols.
- Leadership of regular team meetings for the operational and
administrative functions of program.
- Development and oversight of metrics to demonstrate program
- Oversight of program budget, review of performance measures,
and use of staff resources proportional to activity and patient
- Regular review of financial and operational impact of program
on the hospital and production of summaries for leadership
- Leadership in the identification of education needs for
hospital staff and development of effective educational
- Outreach to and education for community agencies and health
care settings as appropriate.
- Oversight for implementation of clinical protocols, utilization
review, case management, quality assurance, and compliance programs
according to hospital policies.
- Ensures compliance with JCAHO/DNV and other regulatory
- Participation in quality assurance and peer review programs
including compliance with and implementation of any resulting
- Spokesperson for the program internally and externally.
- Participation in research, education, advocacy, and clinical
initiatives to advance the field of patient care.
- Works with hospital leadership to enhance the community
outreach to physicians, the public, healthcare facilities, and
other applicable organizations in the community.
- Serves as program director for fellowship training, if
- Works with Public Relations to develop and update program
- Works with the SVP Foundation to secure philanthropic support.
Qualifications Minimum Job Requirements
- Doctor of Medicine Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of
- Doctor of Medicine Current state medical license and in good
standing with medical board Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to provide expert patient care.
- Ability to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients
- Effectively monitor and develop the abilities of
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and react calmly under stressful
- Ability to use complex mathematical techniques to budget and
provide productivity assessments.
- Ability to use logical and scientific thinking to interpret
technical data and solve a broad range of problems. Job : Physician
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital -
Main Hospital Campus Department : BAPTIST MAIN ED-3100-401670 Job
Status :Full Time
Keywords: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics., Miami , Physician/Attending - Emergency Medicine (Baptist - Main Hospital) (Full Time, Variable Shifts), Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!