Cardiologist Nurse Practitioner
Company: Pedro Martinez Clark MD
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner to care for
our patients and promote patient's well-being by providing
high-quality care. The Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner is an
integral member of the Amavita heart and cardiovascular healthcare
provider team.The Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner will
demonstrate professional development and clinical competency by
utilizing medical techniques and principles under the direction of
a physician and will deal with a diverse set of patients, offering
them care and encouragement. - Also, the Cardiovascular Nurse
Practitioner will follow up the patient's documentation and should
have strong problem-solving, decision-making, and time management
skills.The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained
professional able to give the best medical care with little
supervision. You will be compassionate and patient with others. You
will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully
and consistently with the policies, procedures, and standards of
care at Amavita.The Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner is a key role
in the medical care environment. This is a full-time role,
requiring a daily commute to multiple offices in the Miami metro
area.Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess patients' health and their demands and aim to fulfill
them as well as possible.
- Diagnosing and developing treatment plans for acute and chronic
- Informing physicians or specialists about any problems or
discrepancies that might arise.
- Counseling patients.
- Conducting physical examinations of the body.
- Managing overall patient care.
- Educating patients on preventative care and disease
- Ordering and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Acquiring and reviewing patient histories identifying abnormal
- Monitoring patients' progress and keep records of treatments,
surgeries or other medical events.
- Documenting patients' medical information.
- Performing data entry tasks to document patient records within
facility databases and maintaining patient files.
- Participating in continuing education to continually improve
skills and abilities and stay abreast of current
- Ensuring compliance with legal issues including but not limited
to patient confidentiality and risk management; ensuring compliance
with JCAHO, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Exhibiting a high degree of courtesy, tact, and poise when
interacting with patients, families, and other healthcare
- Adjusting to fluctuating peaks in patient flow, acuity, and
other operational demands while maintaining quality.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by
- Education: Doctor, Master or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Practice in Healthcare Industry.
- Certifications: - Certified as Nurse Practitioner (NP),
Credentials valid of American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Experience: Three (3) years of experience in Cardiovascular
Setting as Nurse Practitioner, healthcare setting, patients service
- Memberships: - Member in the National Council of State Boards
of Nursing (NCSBN), Member in the American Association of Nurse
- Registered in Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN).
- Current CPR Certification.
- Systems: Proficiency with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office,
CRM Software, and Electronic Medical Records.
- Language: Bilingual (English, Spanish)CompetenciesThe ideal
Amavita Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner possesses:
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Prioritizes, multi-tasks, and manages competing demands; Changes
approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with
frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Analytical Ability: Synthesizes complex or diverse information;
Has attention to detail; Uses intuition and experience to
complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Customer Orientation: Has compassion and composure to handle
emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs;
Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests
for service and assistance; Acts as brand ambassadors willing to go
the extra mile.
- Initiative: Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development
activities; Self-motivated and self-directed; Takes independent
actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of
opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in problem solving situations
under pressure; Empathetically uses reason even when dealing with
- Sound Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions;
Exhibits astuteness in situations, shrewdness in financial matters,
and fairness in leadership ; Supports and explains reasoning for
decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
Makes timely decisions.
- Oral & Written Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively
in positive or negative situations with patients and providers;
Listens, understands, and responds well; Leads and presents in
meetings; Writes/ types clearly and informatively with excellent
spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet business needs;
Reads and interprets documentsBenefits and Perks
- Health Reimbursement
- Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Regular Paid Vacation and Sick Time/Personal Time
Keywords: Pedro Martinez Clark MD, Miami , Cardiologist Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!