Home Health Aide - PRN
Company: Enhabit Home Health Hospice
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewAre you in search of a new career opportunity that makes
a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.As a national leader in home-based
care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to
work in the country. We're committed to expanding what's possible
for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture
that is both innovative and collaborative.At Enhabit, the best of
what's next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to
maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually
invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional
development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology
solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers
forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our
patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for
themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits
that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to
employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus planResponsibilities
- Carry out assigned tasks on clients and follow Home Health Aide
Care Plans. Perform delegated tasks after instruction by RN or
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the
rehabilitation for client when applicable.
- Help client maintain personal hygiene and assist with all
aspects of activities of daily living.
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give
instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood
pressure, temperature, respiration.Qualifications
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) strongly preferred.
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse
Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care
in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to
maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to
make meaningful observations and communicate them to the
supervisor.If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW
by completing an online application! Additional InformationEnhabit
Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to
promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We
are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and
motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service
status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special
differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Home Health Hospice, Miami , Home Health Aide - PRN, Healthcare , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!