Clinical Account Specialist, Miami FL
Company: Vericel Corporation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
If you start your application and need to come back to it,
please click on the 'Forgot your password?' link to retrieve your
profile information in order to get back into your
application.Vericel Corporation, a leader in advanced therapies for
the sports medicine and severe burn care markets, has an exciting
new opportunity for a high performing Sales professional looking to
join and contribute to a high growth Biotech/Medtech company with
multiple Cell Therapy products on the market as well as a strong
balance sheet. Reporting directly to the Director, Regional Sales
at Vericel, this is a great opportunity to join an exciting and
fast growing $2 Billion+ market cap life sciences company with a
talented team of professionals who are committed to improving the
lives of the patients we serve.POSITION SUMMARYClinical Account
Specialist is responsible for MACI sales and Surgeon
growth.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSCore Responsibilities: -
- Call on orthopedic surgeons and specialists in cartilage repair
to deliver a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical
information, using approved sales and marketing materials.
- Attend surgical implantation procedures, as needed, and provide
education, training and support to clinical personnel and other
staff associated with use and implant of Vericel Products.
- Ensure completion of Surgeon product training required by
- Work with customers to educate on product and procedure
reimbursement across different insurance carriers and facilities,
and foster a relationship with case management team.
- Utilize corporate resources i.e. education speaker programs,
lunch budgets, and local conference attendance.
- Knows, understands, and follows Vericel and Government
- Territory Borders include -Miami and Fort Myers area
- Other projects and assignments as needed.QUALIFICATIONS,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCELeadership Qualifications:An ongoing
commitment to conducting business according to the highest legal
and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the
development and delivery of our products and services. This
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable
regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as
our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and
- Constantly striving to make Vericel a great place to work, and
a company respected for the quality of its people and
- Bachelor's Degree, with a science, business or marketing degree
- 3-5 years of proven successful sales results. OR sales and
orthopedic background preferred.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology strongly desired in order
to understand where and how products work clinically.
- Candidate will need to undergo and successfully pass hospital
credentialing requirements in order to perform certain aspects of
their job, including a 10 panel drug screen.
- Self-motivated, high commitment and dedication with proactive
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving
skills along with the ability to review voluminous amounts of
information (e.g., data tables) and distill relevant
- Ability to develop and manage relationships to meet short, and
long-term business objectives.
- Team player with the ability to lead and build consensus and to
work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, independence, initiative,
creativity, confidentiality, integrity, stability and
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong presentation
and training skills, and interpersonal and relationship building
- Project management skills and proficiency with Microsoft
- Ideal candidate will live in the Miami or Fort Myers
area.WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDSTravel minimum 90% of
the time within territory. Ability to attend surgery and stand for
long periods of time.
Keywords: Vericel Corporation, Miami , Clinical Account Specialist, Miami FL, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!