Company: Universal Health Services
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This opportunity is full-time at 36 hours per week, offers full
benefits and a convenient Night shift schedule. There is
opportunity for overtime and to cover various shifts if
This position also qualifies for our $10,000.00 sign-on bonus!
Wellington Regional Medical Center is located in Wellington,
Florida. It is a 235-bed, acute care hospital, owned by a
subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a highly respected
healthcare management organization.
Wellington Regional is proud to have provided high quality
healthcare services to the residents of Palm Beach County since
1986. As a community hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission,
Wellington Regional prides itself on its continued commitment to
remain on the forefront of advanced technologies and expand
programs and services to meet the needs of the growing community it
We promote an environment that fosters compassion, teamwork,
innovation and opportunities for professional growth. Our mission
is supported by our commitment to fair and ethical treatment for
Wellington Regional, Safe. Trusted. Ready.
Awards and Accreditations Earned by Wellington Regional Medical
Learn about the awards, accreditations and certifications earned by
Wellington Regional Medical Center:
* Hospital Accredited by The Joint Commission
* Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification by DNV
* AHA GWTG Stroke Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type
2 Diabetes Honor Roll
* Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality
* American College of Cardiology (ACC) Chest Pain Center
Accreditation - Primary PCI with Resuscitation
* American College of Cardiology/NCDR Silver Performance
Achievement Award for Chest Pain-MI Registry
* Joint Commission Chest Pain Disease Specific Care Certification
for the ER at Westlake
* Blue Cross Blue Shield Association with a Blue Distinction -
Centers for Bariatric Surgery Designation
* Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) Bariatric Center
* Cigna Center of Excellence (COE) for Bariatric Surgery
* United Health Care - Optum Center of Excellence (COE)
* The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval - for Total Hip and
Total Knee Replacement
* Laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologists
* ER at Westlake Laboratory accredited by the College of American
* Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American
College of Radiology
* Comprehensive Women's Imaging Center accredited in mammography by
the American College of Radiology
* Healogics Center of Distinction for the Wound Care Center
Benefits for our Employees include:
* Tuition Assistance
* Career development opportunities across UHS and its 300+
* Diverse programming to expand your experience and energize your
* HealthStream online learning catalogue with plenty of free CEU
* Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
* 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
* SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
If you would like to learn more about the Registered Nurse (RN)
position before applying, please contact Kenra Layton, Nurse
Recruiter, at Lorkenra.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561)
What do our current employees value at Wellington Regional Medical
Center & UHS?
A safe and supportive environment that puts patient care first. One
of the most rewarding aspects of working at Wellington Regional
Medical Center is providing excellent care, comfort, and security
to the patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable
times. You are never alone, as you are part of a large, nationwide
network of employees and leaders who routinely exchange ideas, and
review current topics within the industry. We are proud of our
robust continuing education options and opportunities for skills
diversification and career advancement with UHS. We want to help
you succeed and grow in your profession and enjoy a sense of
belonging and trust that comes through your expanding experience.
At UHS, you have a voice.
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of
hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc.
(NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and
performance, growing since its inception into a Fortune 500
corporation. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000
employees. Through its subsidiaries, UHS operates 28 acute care
hospitals, 335 behavioral health facilities, 40 outpatient
facilities and ambulatory care access points in 39 U.S. states,
Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance
with facility policies, standards and philosophy. Provides
professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The
concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for
all nursing activities. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards
at all times. Recognizes the signs and symptoms of stroke and
calling a stroke alert overhead. Verbalizes stroke alert process.
Assists the ICU nurse with telemedicine consult and physician
examination/evaluation and transport of inpatient stroke alert to
and from CT scan. Performs and documents the NIHSS and bedside
swallow, assists with preparation of patient for Endovascular
treatment as indicated. Provides care for stroke patients on the
unit. Maintains currency in stroke knowledge by completing the
annual 8 hour online training.
* Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
* Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in
acute care setting.
* BLS (current upon hire)
* ACLS and/or required specialty training or course completion (or
obtained within three months of employment) in required
* Current Florida nursing license.
* Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required
by the facility.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal
opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit
to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),
genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success.
At UHS and all subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and
recruiters are here to help prospective candidates with matching
skillset and experience with the best possible career at UHS and
our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and
best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process,
no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo
Mail etc. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related
email, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Miami , RN-3 West, Healthcare , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!