RN ER Per Diem Evenings
Company: Good Samaritan Medical Center
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Registered Nurse / RN plans, delivers and evaluates nursing
care to designated patients under the direction and supervision of
the Director and/or designee. The Registered Nurse / RN performs a
variety of direct and indirect patient care duties. The Registered
Nurse / RN performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications - External Minimum Education / Licensure /
Certifications Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations
- Current Florida Nursing License
- CPR certification (Basic Life Support)
- Successful completion of GSMC medication test
- ACLS & PALS Minimum Experience None Physical Requirements
- Subject to normal working conditions with adequate lighting and
- Subject to atmospheric conditions; one or more of the following
conditions may affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes,
odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation.
- Subject to the following hazards: proximity to moving
mechanical parts; toxic/ caustic chemicals; radiation; biohazardous
waste; housekeeping and/or cleaning agents; and flammable/explosive
gases. Physical Requirements:
- Frequently required to operate standard office machines,
computer and telephone.
- Frequently required to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Frequently required to assist patients (i.e., pushing
wheelchair, turning, walking, lifting and sitting up).
- Frequently required to walk, stand and bend.
- Ability to write and speak English.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to work closely with others on
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a work environment,
performing a variety of frequently changing tasks.
- Ability to work effectively under stress in emergency
situations. #LI-JP1 Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or
local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you
are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any
applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full
vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical
exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption
from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to
regular testing in accordance with the law.
Keywords: Good Samaritan Medical Center, Miami , RN ER Per Diem Evenings, Healthcare , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!