Company: Lutheran Services Florida
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) envisions a world where children
are safe, families are strong, and communities are vibrant. LSF is
seeking a talented Therapist who wants to make an impact in the
lives of others. Purpose & Impact: Supervises clinical aspects of
professional therapy, case management, and professional training.
- Provides clinical assessments of youth in care.
- Assures that assigned program meets or exceeds all licensing
and quality assurance standards promulgated by Childnet, The
Department of Children and Families, the Florida Department of
Health, Council on Accreditation, Medicaid and other agencies.
- Prepares treatment plans
- Participates in multidisciplinary staff meetings.
- Assures professional development of assigned staff for quality
- Maintains effective system of case management and client record
- Carries a cell phone to provide clinical on-call backup.
- Participates in a variety of staff conferences and
- Assure that statistical data is collected and submitted for
processing accurately. Assures that the data collection forms are
completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Provides individual, family, group, and crisis counseling to
- Serves as Privacy Officer for Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Develops and conducts training for both clinical and
residential staff in coordination with the Clinical Director.
- Provides responsive, high quality customer service to ChildNet,
The Department of Children and Families, The Department of Juvenile
Justice, The Courts, the School Board of Palm Beach County in
addition to other representatives of outside agencies and members
of the public by providing accurate, complete and up-to-date
information, in a courteous, efficient and timely manner Other
Functions: Perform all other duties assigned by Clinical Director.
Physical Requirements: Must have a high level of energy, be
adaptable to irregular hours, be flexible to rotate on-call as
needed, and be able to travel as needed. Education: Master's degree
in Social Work, Counseling or related field and Experience: Minimum
of 3 years clinical experience working with troubled youth,
preferably adolescents, and their families. Prior supervisory
experience is highly desirable. Skills: Must be well organized, an
effective administrator, excellent clinician, able to work
effectively with others, good communicator, and loyal team player.
Other: Must demonstrate sensitivity to our service population's
cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and needs. Principal
- Reports to Clinical Director.
- Team player with co-workers, administrators, and funders.
- Accurate, complete, and timely submission of required
- Adherence to all licensing and quality assurance
- Effective communicator.
- Adherence to funders and Agency Policies & Procedures. Why work
for LSF? LSF offers 60 programs across the state of Florida serving
a wide range of populations in need. Mission Driven staff members
become part of the LSF community while transforming the lives of
those in need. Our staff additionally find growth opportunities as
they explore areas of interest within the organization. Amazing
benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Teledoc (24/7 online access to doctors)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid life insurance (1X salary)
- 13 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 16 working days a year)
- 403(b) Retirement plan with 3% discretionary employer match OR
3% student loan repayment reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement Lutheran Services Florida embraces
diversity, equity and inclusion in all business practices. LSF is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Lutheran Services Florida, Miami , Therapist (6565), Healthcare , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!