Medical Laboratory Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 28, 2023
US Army - Miami - Medical Laboratory Specialist- US Army
Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army
and become a certified Medical Laboratory Specialist who is
responsible for conducting tests on the tissue, blood and body
fluids of patients. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Perform elementary blood banking and clinical laboratory
procedures in hematology, immunohematology, clinical chemistry,
serology, bacteriology, parasitology and urinalysis
- Collect blood specimens by venipuncture and capillary
- Pack, unpack, inspect, store and distribute blood and blood
- Assemble, disassemble and maintain laboratory equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 52 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Miami , Medical Laboratory Specialist (Enlistment Required), Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!