Company: Correct Care Solutions, LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Correctional Medicine opening in Miami, Florida. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job"> Company IntroductionImagine a work environment where you can provide dental care to patients who are truly in need of your skills and expertise. As a dentist with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you'll enjoy a stable and rewarding opportunity providing care for patients in the public health sector. Our dental opportunities offer flexible scheduling, work-life balance and a caring team of dental and administrative support staff to help you focus on your patients, instead of practice management. If you are ready to provide dentistry the way you have always wanted, join CCS today.ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job"> OverviewOur Dentist provides dental assessments and dental care of patients and supervises the Dental Assistant.ass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job"> QualificationsEducation for Dentist:
- Graduated from an accredited school of dental medicineExperience for Dentist:
- One (1) or more years experience in general dentistry preferredLicenses/Certifications for Dentist:
- Current licensure as a Dentist within the State
- Current CPR Certificationass="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job"> Responsibilities
- Documents treatment. Provides direct supervision of Dental Assistant. Routine cleaning, drilling, filling, extractions, root canals, impressions, prosthetic and replacement of teeth. Repair of teeth (crowns, bridges). Cuttage, gingivectomy I&D of infections, local nerve blocks, dental referrals, consultations to psychiatric staff, provides education about dental diagnoses and treatment as well as oral hygiene to patients and their families.
- Supervises dental services received by the patient, supervision of appropriate staff in the dental clinic.
- Participates in performance improvement activities. MSO, hospital wide committees and Task Forces. Collaborates and communicates with staff in other disciplines in an effective and professional manner. Participation in Peer review, Quality Improvement, and in the development of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates understanding of, and complies with special precautions, disaster and fire safety procedures, and knowledge of abuse reporting.
- Is sensitive to cultural diversity issues, treats patients as an individual, and considers the culture of the patients when providing care and treatment.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs
Keywords: Correct Care Solutions, LLC, Miami , Dentist, Healthcare , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!